[Traitement] Utilité clinique de la plasmaphérèse de préthymectomie chez les patients atteints de MG : revue systéma...

Règles du forum
Forum en lecture seule
Verrouillé

Auteur du sujet
Pboulanger Prés.
Administrateur
Administrateur
Localisation  : La Chapelle en Serval F-60520
Genre :
Zodiaque :
    Windows 10 Firefox

[Traitement] Utilité clinique de la plasmaphérèse de préthymectomie chez les patients atteints de MG : revue systéma...

Message par Pboulanger Prés. »

:hi:

:arrow: Lu sur : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31363750

[hr][/hr]

Traduction disponible directement en cliquant en bas à droite de ce message sur l'expression Traduire en

[hr][/hr]

Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg. 2019 Jul 30. pii: ivz186. doi: 10.1093/icvts/ivz186. [Epub ahead of print]
Clinical usefulness of prethymectomy plasmapheresis in patients with myasthenia gravis: a systematic review and meta-analysis.

Reis TA1, Cataneo DC2, Cataneo AJM2.

Abstract

OBJECTIVES:

Our goal was to evaluate, through a systematic review, the efficacy of plasmapheresis in the preoperative preparation of the patient for a thymectomy for the treatment of myasthenia gravis.

METHODS:

MEDLINE, Embase, LILACS, Scopus and CENTRAL databases were searched. The following outcomes were evaluated: myasthenic crisis, mortality, pneumonia, bleeding, use of mechanical ventilation, length of hospital stay and intensive care unit (ICU) stay. RevMan 5.3 software provided by the Cochrane Collaboration was used for the meta-analysis.

RESULTS:

The total number of patients evaluated in the 7 included studies was 360. Plasmapheresis during the preoperative period did not decrease the myasthenic crisis [risk ratio (RR) 0.36, 95% confidence interval (CI) 0.08-1.66; I2 = 44%; 5 studies, 243 patients]. There was also no change in the mortality rate (RR 0.7, 95% CI 0.11-4.62; I2 = 0%; 3 studies, 172 patients) or pneumonia cases (RR 0.28, 95% CI 0.07-1.09; I2 = 27%; 5 studies, 272 patients). Bleeding was greater in patients who underwent plasmapheresis (mean difference 34.34 ml; 95% CI 24.93-43.75; I2 = 0%). We evaluated the following outcomes: need for mechanical ventilation, hospital stay, ICU stay and mechanical ventilation, but these outcomes were not adequate to perform the meta-analysis due to the high heterogeneity among the studies. Subgroup analysis showed that plasmapheresis performed during the preoperative period in patients with severe disease (Osserman III and IV) decreased the myasthenic crisis postoperatively (RR 0.12, 95% CI 0.02-0.65; I2 = 63%).

CONCLUSIONS:

Plasmapheresis may reduce the myasthenic crisis during the postoperative period in patients with severe disease but may produce little or no difference in patients with mild clinical expression of the disease.

Message d' un membre de l'équipe technique
Pour les utilisateurs d'I-phone
ci-dessous le lien vers Google Trad

https://translate.google.fr/translate?h ... 2F31363750

Message d' un membre de l'équipe technique
Nous utilisons des services automatiques de traduction fournis
par Yandex ou Google.
Soyez vigilant sur le risque de contre-sens inhérent à ce genre d'outils.

[hr][/hr]

Article intégral disponible pour nos donateurs

[hr][/hr]
Amicalement,
Verrouillé

Retourner vers « 2019 »